A 12-year-old Tipton lad has demonstrated why it's a really bad idea to light your own farts in close proximity to a can of petrol, after he did just that and ended up with 18 per cent burns to his thumb and the backs of his legs. Tipton firemen duly attended the scene of the mishap, but the small blaze resulting from the …
Johnny Cash lyrics
Think I was the closest to adapting the great man's lyrics to fit the story.
@ AC Was he on his own?
"What's the point in lighting your own fart? It wouldn't be funny because you wouldn't be able to see it." If he's blind he wont be able to see it, otherwise of course you can see it, thats the whole point.
Why does a dog...
... lick its balls? Why does a 10yr old try and light his farts? Because he can.
90% of the male population has tried at some point, most of us knew the risks but were young enough to think we were invulnerable. The only ones who didn't, were the "swots" who claimed it was because they knew how "dangerous" it was. In reality, the just didn't have the balls...
Did I try it and did it work? Yes and No. But at the age of 10 I hadn't discovered the delights of 10 pints of Stella and a kebab - that had to wait another 5yrs.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Product round-up The Glorious Resolution: Feast your eyes on 5 HiDPI laptops