back to article Blears pitches prize draws and online polls at young votes

Hazel Blears plans to reinvigorate local democracy and sprinkle some Miracle Gro on the nation’s grass roots by bribing voters with stickers and tickets for prize draws. The Communities Secretary has delivered up a white paper “setting out proposals to deliver a fundamental shift in power, influence and responsibility into the …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.

Page:

my politicle histroy

1992 age 12 - fancited by politics watched all ecetion news did volentry work for local libdem candate tryed to stay up late for the elction covrage

1997 age 17 - still facinated politicles watched all brodcasts but was in middle of studing for exams anoyed was 1 year to young to vote v enfusistic about albor land slide

2002 age 22 - starting to get sik of polititions having read a lot of there addresses and studeyed there policies and it's affects but know the local mp perconley and had help form him in campain to get broadband in the arear

2008 age 28 - having watched and listened to what politions are saying I honistley can not bring my self to vote for any of them

blare, brown, hage,duncon smith, camron and the lot of them have killed my intrest in voteing in 10 years I rember al the speches made in 92 97 and they are just prouting the same retroic even worse now the blue ones are saying what the red ones said in 97 so I think if I vote for the blue ones they will be just as bad as the red ones are I think my only hope are the purple ones I take with food every lunch time

Page:

This topic is closed for new posts.

Forums