iPlayer good, London bias bad, rigged phone-ins very bad. Those are just some of the (predictable) gems that emerged yesterday as the BBC published its annual report on 2007/8. If you want a no-holds-barred, warts-and-all insight into what the BBC has been up to over the last year, this is probably not the place to look. It …
Hmmm where to start...
1. Moyles is a twat who appeals to the lowest common denominator. End of debate.
2. If he is so good at talking between records, how come he has to surround himself with so many sycophantic imbeciles?
3. I'd rather have Sarah Cox do a breakfast show than the alternative which is Sarah "I'm stuck in the fucking 1930s" Kennedy on Radio 2.
I'm with dan from waaaay up there...
Yeah, I had the misfortune of listening to Chris Moyles a few years ago most days for a few months (not by choice, my parents did for some innate reason.) Anyone who thinks he doesn't take himself seriously either a) hasn't heard enough yet or b) is as bad as he is.
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes