The British Columbia stray foot tally yesterday reached a round half dozen with the discovery of a size 10 right foot wearing a black Adidias trainer which turned up on a beach in Vancouver Island. According to CTV, the foot was found by a woman collecting rocks who quickly ran for help and encountered one Sandra Malone, who …
''feets are one of the first things to fall off you know.''
Feets? Are you suggesting there's a good chance all the feets came from the one person? How many do people in B.C have ? Bad radiation problem there?
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops