The British Columbia stray foot tally yesterday reached a round half dozen with the discovery of a size 10 right foot wearing a black Adidias trainer which turned up on a beach in Vancouver Island. According to CTV, the foot was found by a woman collecting rocks who quickly ran for help and encountered one Sandra Malone, who …
''feets are one of the first things to fall off you know.''
Feets? Are you suggesting there's a good chance all the feets came from the one person? How many do people in B.C have ? Bad radiation problem there?
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs
- Episode 4 BOFH: Oh DO tell us what you think. *CLICK*