back to article What hell hath science wrought lately?

In the beginning, things were simple. That's arguably because people were far more stupid, but let's not split hairs. The point is, along came scientists with their fancy protractors, Bunsen burners and diesel-powered speedboats to complicate everything. Today there are scientific abominations all around us — and yes — they are …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.

Page:

Joke

Of Man and Pack Mules

I agree with Nic (drats - you beat me to it).

A virtually maintenance-free, bio-fuel driven, quiet, cheap version would indeed be worthwhile ....... it's called a donkey.

Methinks these scientists don't know their robot from their ass!

Bronze badge
Coat

Re; EEE PC Chimera-babe

...so how many breasts do sheep have?

(...Drops a quarter in the old jukebox and punches up D4 for the Flamingos singing "I Only have Eyes for Ewe"...)

J
Alien

Re: Dagahra Quick Stats - Be Afraid

Hm... Sounds like the type of stuff I used to think up when playing, when I was 8 or 10... Maybe I was influenced by the Jap shows, though, which wouldn't help.

Re: Large Hardon Collider

Large Hardon Collider? HARDON?! Ooooohhh...

"the only place where human bone marrow and sheep fetuses should be mixed together is the grinder in a hotdog factory."

Good one... :-)

Coat

@Ceilidhman

Glad I wasn't drinking coffee when I read that.

as for Large Hardon Collider?

By Anonymous Coward

erm, pictures speak louder

Aussie space programme

As an Aussie that just sends chills down my spine and yes you should be scared too. I can only picture some bogan with a rusted out holden ute with a rocket strapped to the back holding a tinnie yelling out "she'll be right" I got me flannie case it goes tits up"

Page:

This topic is closed for new posts.

Forums