back to article Teen battles City of London cops over anti-Scientology placard

Anti-Scientology campaigners are up in arms after it emerged that City of London police issued a court summons to a teenager for displaying a sign that branded the Hollywood-bothering, UFO-fancying sect a "cult". The incident occurred on 10 May outside Scientology's controversial Square Mile headquarters, at a rally …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.

Page:

1. Anonymous Coward
    Happy

Flashmob to spell CULT - probably not illegal..

Question: if a large group of people spells the word CULT at aforesaid location so that it can be clearly seen from above, does that breach any Act?

And if someone then takes a picture, say, journalists who were briefed in advance, would that picture be a violation if published?

Would holding up said newspapers the next day at said location consist a violation, even when done in considerable volume (for extra effect, spell CULT again with available newspaper carrying bodies)?

No?

Well, what are you waiting for?

2. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

City of London Police

No real surprise there - they are complete fascists and should be disbanded

3. Ron Eve

Surely...

..it's 'Hubbardtards'..

Errr.. yes, the one with built-in 'bracelets'...

4. Jamie
    Linux

Another reason why I cry when I see the British Flag

Britian use to make me proud for the way it led the way to freedom for the masses. But with the New Labour, Conservatives, and other parties the freedoms that once made Britian great are just being used for the upper class.

As the saying goes if you don't learn from history you are doomed to repeat it.

I am not extreme but if society keeps going in the direction it is currently taking one fo two things will happen. The lowly people, ones who work for a living will have no rights including things like privacy. OR you will end up with a bloody revolt as has happened in a lot of countries multiple times around the world throughout history.

Long Live Guy Fawkes.

5. Jim Dandy
    Thumb Up

England wins.

As much flak as we Americans deservedly get for being the arrogant, bigoted, ignorant, warlike xenophobes we are, I take some small solace that at least we still (for the moment) retain the right to call a cult a cult. I am embarrassed and saddened that our friends in England do not.

Seriously. Being the bastion of fascist corruption and general douchebaggery in the Western World is our job. What are you playing at, trying to restrict the freedoms we haven’t gotten to yet?

6. Anonymous Coward
    Black Helicopters

the guy should be very afraid

They'll be stalking him now and trying to get his family to disown him. Either that or brainwash him into joining. Then again, they won't get much money out of a student, so probably not! ;-)

I passed their place in London a while back and some of their representatives tried to talk to me (I assume to recruit me). I really wanted to tell them to shove it where the sun doesn't shine, but I feared they'd follow me.

What's more scary though is the big names who really do seem to have fallen for the scam. Either that or Cruise et al are the biggest scammers out there.

7. David Webb
    Alert

Complain in force!

What we really need to do is complain to the people that matters, our local MP's. I'm sure El Reg has readers from every constituency in the UK and if they were to email their MP with their outrage at the Police prohibiting freedom of speech for a recognised and aknowledged cult, then maybe the MP's will do something about it? Maybe earn their wage for a change.

Contact your MP, you can find the contact details of your local MP here:

http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/Diol1/DoItOnline/DG_4018047

I'm sure as hell going to email mine venting my disgust at the treatment of protesters to their a) freedom of speech and b) their freedom to protest.

8. Anonymous Coward
    Alien

And again Scientology shoots itself in the foot

so far all the legal action stemming from Anonymous' protests has either backfired or exposed them to potentially greater embarrassment. Nice to see them doing the protester's work for them

9. Anonymous Coward
    Flame

CPS

The plod said: 'Following advice from the Crown Prosecution Service some demonstrators were warned verbally and in writing that their signs breached section five of the Public Order Act 1986.'

Incredible, the CPS can make a judgement on that in minutes; yet 6 months ago one of my neighbours was racially abused in front of witnesses. We brought a complaint to the police who took statements and referred it on to the CPS - they still haven't come to a conclusion whether or not there will be a prosecution.

Guess we should have let Xenu into our lives to guarantee swift justice.

10. Neil Hoskins
    Go

That young lad...

... is my new hero. With more like him there could yet be hope.

11. Lul Whut
    Pirate

Fail anon is fail.

Seriously.

Anon has failed.

12. Anonymous Coward
    Alert

Should work both ways then ...

"but we have to balance that with the rights of all sections of the community not to be alarmed, distressed or harassed as a result of others' actions."

Proper balance would be to insist that the scientologists should be forced to restrict their campaigns to places where non-scientologists are unlikely to be.

ie -- henceforth, they must campaign only *inside* their own headquarters.

13. John Robson Silver badge
    Black Helicopters

Cult inside

A la intel logo

On T Shirts - Line up on the wall.

Get a projector on it too :)

I've been saying for a while that 1984 was "just around the corner" and while I think that a complete 1984 scenario is a way off there doesn't seem to be much stopping it.

14. Anonymous Coward
    Stop

charge the copper!

Is it just me or would those written warnings definitely come under 'any writing' and almost certainly could be considered to cause alarm and/or distress?

Then again, if the coppers involved read this they could be quite alarmed by the possibilities, I'd better go into hiding fast.

AC, cos ya never know...

15. Dan
    Black Helicopters

@Joe Carter

Funny you should say that, I seem to recall a particularly nice band t-shirt (cradle of filth?) with 'Jesus is a cu*t' printed clearly on the back. Apparently the t-shirt is now banned and at least one person got nicked for wearing it - 80 hours community service for a t-shirt... gits.

16. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Scary

It seems that the City of London Police are seeking to act for the Scientologists to try and prevent what THEY perceive to be a defamatory statement. I would guess that somewhere along the line senior officers of the City of London police are members of the Scientologists and receiving some kind of "benefits" from them. We all really should be concerned that this has been acted upon by the Police and also then passed for proscecution by the CPS as well.

Can we all now make compaints about being called things on the internet and expect the police to act ?

17. simon perryman

Time to make some T-Shirts I think

Maybe something that says "Scientology is not a cult" in 144pt font apart from the word "not" that could be in 8pt. Would that be a problem?

18. Claire Rand

maybe...

its possible the idea of the plod, who are probably sick of dealing with the scientology types and their complaints etc.

the idea being they nick someone, the CPS goes ahead with a court case.. note the scientology types *are not involved* hence can't drop the case if it looks like its going the wrong way.

assuming chappie is found innocent.. well thats a legal precedent right there.

has to be something of that sort otherwise whoever took the pic would be black and blue by now under the terrorism act.

19. Cameron Colley

So, how much did L Ron Hobbalb pay?

How much to buy the police's co-operation nowadays?

Protesting tossers aside -- either the police officer was a moron or she had instructions.

20. Anonymous Coward
    Alien

Its a fine line

Lets face it, all religions are pretty bonkers, and its a fine line between church and cult. Personally I'm not bothered if these guys want to gather in their basements and play with their toy spaceships or whatever. Mostly they should be pitied not derided. What I do object to is the fascist plods looking for any excuse to throw their weight around - in this case picking on some poor kid who is actually tying to do some good rather than mugging old ladies or smoking crack. The trouble with the plods today is that so many women and ethnic minorities have been fast track promoted beyond their ability and lack the brain power and common sense of your average 10 year old. Who do they think they are? Where is the spirit of 1968 when its needed?

21. Anonymous Coward
    Thumb Down

UNBELIEVABLE

Just unbelievable.

22. Alan Esworthy
    Coat

Are anagrams actionable?

ye snot logic = cloudy bolt

23. Anonymous Coward
    Thumb Down

E-,mail Boris

mayor@london.gov.uk

"You may or may not be aware of the monthly demonstrations by the "Anonymous" group against the behaviour of the "Church" of Scientology. CoS has a large office premises in the Square Mile area.

I recently saw a similar demonstration in Birmingham and it was good natured even if they consider CoS to be less than honourable and a threat to peoples' lives.

I was therefore disturbed to read that in London, free speech at these demonstrations is now being obliterated by City Of London police.

[[Quote snippets from El Reg report]]

The report goes on to include bland statements from City of London Police and City of London Chief Superintendent Rob Bastable.

Am I mistaken in my belief that the right to protest peacefully is one all British citizens have?

There are numerous mentions of the word "cult" in Justice Latey's judgement. One statement in particular stands out for me and I quote it here:

"The evidence is clear and conclusive: Mr. Hubbard is a charlatan and worse as are his wife Mary Sue Hubbard (she has been convicted of criminal offences in the United States in connection with Scientology and imprisoned) and the clique at the top privy to the Cult's activities."

Given that the teenager concerned was acting within the law as I understand it and was invoking not his own opinion but that of a learned Judge, how can the actions of City Of London Police be tolerated?

I would urge you to exercise whatever influence you have to highlight this attack on the right to peacefully protest, ensure the summons is withdrawn and that a full apology is forthcoming to the teenager concerned from City Of London Police.

In this case I have to say that the policewoman concerned and the Chief Superintendent do neither credit to London nor the Police.

Please ensure that the right thing is done and that respect for freedom to peacefully protest and to quote learned judges is restored."

Maybe the Police person misread the sign, saw CU and T and bad programming did the rest. My grandfather was always less than complimentary about the reading and writing skills of the local force.

24. Ethan Cinquetti

Defense Fund?

Is this young man likely to incur substantial legal costs?

If so, and a defense fund gets started, I trust Ye Olde El Reg will be so kind as to post the contact info.

25. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Mixed Priorities

So calling a cult a cult is illegal, but marching around saying I'm going to burn in hell for liking girls is perfectly acceptable?

England prevails I guess.

26. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

"Turn the tables"

In answer to ;

Turn the tables

By SPiT

Posted Tuesday 20th May 2008 18:42 GMT

Alert

How about if I consider the police notice to be threatening, abusive and insulting. It also clearly causes considerable distress. Can I summons the police officer involved under the public order act? What is there to prevent a private prosecution on this basis? No doubt it will be that wonderful court idea of "not in the public interest" that somehow doesn't require any review by the public.

End Quote

Let me tell you ,the best way to attack any possible offence by the Police is to use the MAGISTRATES court and NOT Civil Court's. Make sure the offence is one that can be heard fully in the Mags Court as if it gets to the Crown Court FORGET IT !!. So yes you can take actions against named Police Officers for all manner of things. You may also like to be made aware that ANYONE can issue a Summons in the Magistrates Court summonsing someone to answer summons EVEN IF YOU ARE NOT A PARTY TO THE MATTERS INVOLVED !!!! (see recent "Ewing" case)

27. Graeme Sutherland
    Paris Hilton

At least they're paying for El Reg

Paid adverts from the Church of Scientology are appearing in the Google Ads boxes too:

Scientology:Get The Facts

Learn About Scientology On YouTube. Growing at an incredible rate.

YouTube.com/ChurchOfScientology

Now if all readers click on these, it'll cost the Scientologists wonga, which will be transferred into El Reg's beer fund. I can't see the downside to that. :)

Paris Hilton, because even she would appreciate the logic.

28. Highlander
    Coat

Be afraid, very afraid....

Good grief, every time someone does something to expose this nasty cockroach of a cult, ten more objectionable things come to light.

For example, now the people of the UK are not allowed to use simple verbiage to protest. I suspect I'm not the only one to feel outrage that the City of London Police and CPS have acted in this manner. They should be both ashamed and apologetic for their role in this little drama. Instead they are using their own rather offensive weasel words to defend their jackboot policing of a peaceful demonstration.

When did the City of London police become the private security firm of the Fans of Hubbard? When did the CPS lose it's backbone and back the storm-troopery? Pathetic.

Oh, but the cherry on the icing on the top layer of the super rich cake is the wording of the Public Order Act 1986. As reported in the story is says....

"any writing, sign or other visible representation which is threatening, abusive or insulting, within the hearing or sight of a person likely to be caused harassment, alarm or distress thereby"

Oh, that's great that is. I suppose we shouldn't be too surprised since this was passed by the Thatcher government. One of Douglas Hurd's presents to society I think. The wording is so vague as to be virtually impossible to obey. Since the judgment of who is likely to be alarmed, distressed or harassed is somewhat subjective - as is the definition of threatening, abusive or insulting, this act seems to be a license to arrest whoever the hell they please. Time to be afraid folks.

I would guess that according to the Public Order Act of 1986 any protest against literally anything or anyone where the protesters do anything other than gather silently without signs would be an offense under the act. What are protesters supposed to do under that act? throw flowers? Oh, wait I'm guessing they'd be guilty of littering. Perhaps if the flowers were particularly pungent or had a lot of pollen that irritated the nasal passages of the target of the protest, they might even be charged under the public order act. I'm quite sure that the way that act is phrased that unless there are a hell of a lot of really clearly drawn exclusions any political demo would fall foul of the act as well. After all the slogans of protest are pretty well bound to fall under that vague definition of threatening, insulting, alarming or whatever.

Let me know when the UK recovers it's status as a free country, in the mean time mines the big orange jumpsuit.

29. Dinsdale Piranha
    Coat

You gotta feel sorry for the vulnerable in this life

Apparently, it really pisses off the Hubbardistas when their way-dodgy modus operandi is exposed to the rational.

http://www.wikileaks.org/wiki/Church_of_Scientology_collected_Operating_Thetan_documents

You couldn't make it up. Well, actually you could - Ron Hubbard did just that.

Religion my @rse.

30. Graham Lockley

Saddening

'the truth is, there is something terribly wrong with this country, isn't there? Cruelty and injustice, intolerance and oppression. And where once you had the freedom to object, to think and speak as you saw fit, you now have censors and systems of surveillance coercing your conformity and soliciting your submission.'

<V for Vendetta>

Im in two minds over this. On the one hand I suspect it may simply be that a relatively inexperienced policewoman made an error of judgement while trying to keep a gobby 'yoof' under control. On the other, V isnt talking about the future......

Im inclined to the former at the moment but watching carefully for any more signs of the latter.

31. Rohan

Unlawful. Period.

Proceedings will be dropped against X. Any conviction is going to be unlawful under the Human Rights Act being an act incompatible with the Convention (ECHR) right to freedom of expression. (Section 6 and Sch 1, HRA 1998). The issue turns on whether the speech was 'insulting'. The European Court has stated on many occasions that 'freedom of expression constitutes one of the essential foundations of a democratic society and one of the basic conditions for its progress and for each individual's self-fulfilment. Subject to para 2 of art 10, it is applicable not only to “information” or “ideas” that are favourably received or regarded as inoffensive or as a matter of indifference, but also to those that offend, shock or disturb' (see Handyside v UK [1976] ECHR 5493/72 at para 49). More recently Sedley LJ stated that 'free speech includes not only the inoffensive but the irritating, the contentious, the eccentric, the heretical, the unwelcome and the provocative provided it does not tend to provoke violence. Freedom only to speak inoffensively is not worth having.' Redmond-Bate v DPP (1999) 7 BHRC 375 at 383.

However, Article 10 is a qualified right. In other words it can be restricted in the public interest. However, such restrictions must be both convincingly established and proportionate. Here a three limbed test needs to be satisfied. First, is the restriction prescribed by law? Yes the POA. Second, does the prosecution further one of the legitimate aims set out in Article 10(2). Yes, the protection of the rights of others. And third, is the interference is 'necessary in a democratic society'. The answer is clearly no. In Percy v DPP [2001] EWHC Admin 1125 the defendant was prosecuted for trampling on the Stars and Strips in front of a group of US personnel. She was convicted. She appealed from the Magistrates Court by way of case stated to the Divisional Court which reversed her conviction. The Divisional Court concluded that her actions did not go beyond legitimate protest on a matter of public concern (Star Wars Shield) - as such it represented a disproportionate interference with Article 10. Her conviction was quashed.

Moreover, the activities of the Church are a matter for legitimate debate. Is it a cult? Certainly their activities have been a matter of concern to HMG in the past: http://www.justis.com/titles/iclr_s7530027.html This is a matter for legitimate debate. There is a public interest here is not 'chilling' speech. In Giniewski v France [2006] ECHR 64016/00 the applicant complained that a conviction in France for public defamation of Christianity was a disproportionate interference with his Article 10 right. The court agreed. In doing so it noted that "While the published text, as the applicant himself acknowledges, contains conclusions and phrases which may offend, shock or disturb some people, the Court has reiterated that such views do not in themselves preclude the enjoyment of freedom of expression. Moreover, the article in question was not “gratuitously offensive” or insulting, and does not incite to disrespect or hatred."

32. The Aussie Paradox
    Paris Hilton

Careful

I would like to warn anyone who calls the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster a cult they will be dealt with in the same manner.

Sheesh, I hope Xenu is real, and he get's my letter asking for a lift to a better planet.

Paris, cause she would never join a cult.

33. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

need more medication asap

Send them to Mars!

34. Anonymous Coward
    Alien

@ Flashmob to spell CULT - probably not illegal..

cultiget ftw - this also has the advantage of being visible to the people inside the building (including the nice man who stands on the roof throughout protests), but not those standing on the street, such as the police...

35. Anonymous Coward
    Unhappy

What probably happened

What probably happened was that there was an application to hold the protest. The City Police took some advice in advance and someone at the CPS suggested that the Hubbardites would claim to be alarmed and distressed by the use of the word cult.

In theory it is the law that's wrong here not the police.

In theory because they can of course choose not to enforce a law (cannabis law for example - it was Lambeth's police that first chose to not arrest for minor possession which lead to the declassification, although the City Police decided they were going to ignore ACPO's line when it was first declassified and arrest people anyway ...).

So, it comes down to whether using the word cult distresses the Hubbardites. If the Hubbardites have already told the City Police they find this distressing then the situation becomes tricky.

Abolish or alter the law and the problem goes away. There is case law (or was a few years ago) that meant a woman was prosecuted under the same (or similar) legislation for burning a US flag outside one of the nuclear bases in front of an American in a car.

The judge decided (on the basis of the legislation) that her appeal would fail as her actions were distressing to the USian even though such behaviour would be lawful in the states (although I'd love to see someone try it, especially these days).

To hear that the City Police were wined and dined by the Hubbardites surprises me not one bit. If someone were to make a Freedom of Information Act request asking to see how much money had been spunked on jollies erm I mean conferences and seminars (check out the hotel accommodation for the senior officers during these jollies - in the City, where they "work" every day) over the past five years then they'd get an interesting read.

AC 'cause it aint just the Hubbardites who can wreak revenge on people they don't like!

36. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Pedant

Spelling seems to be an issue with sum of us tekies doesn't it ?

So just mispell the kult the hell out of there

Sigh-unt-owl-igy is a kult ?

Perhaps the question mark is all you need to get over it - can Ian Hislop's lawyers advise please ?

PS - Revolution is now the only way out. Trouble is we will all have left the country and the revolution will be Islamic

37. heystoopid
    Gates Horns

hmmm

Hmmm , my local cult branch office of Co$ is selling up it's heavily exposed city office after several street protests and moving in behind high walls to a former Catholic Convent in a leafy so called up market suburb in order to hide it's evil activities away from the general public !

I pity the poor neighbours in the entire street , they will now hound them mercilessly day and night with absolute impunity , and infest it's local council with their usual zeal of "peter principle adherents" at every angle with people who have no brains but make a good slave class that usually follow this kind of silliness that allows some one else to do their thinking for them ! Undoubtedly after that quiet not so subtle takeover has been done , no permits for any kind of protest in that borough unless pro Co$ will be issued again !

As for the sign , it shows that UK cops are now virtually on track to become virtual evil twin clones of the Cheka/NKVD from the bad old days of Joe Stalin now that they can murder innocent civilians where they stand or sit with impunity and immunity from the highest levels in the name of protecting the people from the improbable unreal events of their self creation ! So the question arises when is the UK going to start building Gulags and create the same secret list of people to be detained as known terrorists(i.e. AKA all prominent vocal democracy and freedom supporters) in these camps as per the DC chimp merkins created one in January 2001 , in the former Naval and Air Bases that dot the countryside south of Hadrian's Wall ?

38. Anonymous Coward
    Pirate

Quoting Justice Latey

IIRC people were told that they could quote Justice Latey on signs as long as the attribution was the same size as the quote used. (Basically so that people could see that it was a quote)

Pirate.... All aboard the Freewinds for your free blue-asbestos induced cancer.

39. Trefor Roscoe

Pile of CU*TS

This is dreadful.

They need to be advised as to the reasonable situation

40. P. Lee
    Coat

Not the Police's fault

I'd just like to reiterate what's been said - the man probably did break the law because the the law is so very wide - I suspect he did cause "distress" to the CoS. Fortunately for this man, common sense prevailed in this case. Unfortunately it also shows that the legislation is "working", rather than being an immoral abuse of power.

Its the fault of lazy politicians who want to bend the law using political pressure. The law catches everyone and then informal pressure is applied to pick up those the politicos want or the newspapers scream about. Just like all the GWOT legislation.

Don't blame the police, vote for someone else. If you don't punish politicians for their behaviour they'll carry on. Also examine legislation going through parliament ("Today in Parliament" on R4 is a good overview that isn't difficult to digest) and tell your MPs in a hand written letter you'll vote against them if they are doing something you don't like.

As for the CoS, anyone who charges for information is running a business. The difference between a cult or religion is irrelevant here. Technically there is great similarity between the two, although I suspect the common distinction is that a cult in effect ascribes the highest authority/loyalty to someone not deemed to be God.

Now, I'm off to Rome for a meeting. Mine's the red one.

41. Anonymous Coward
    Pirate

Ahh scientology

Doing what the Cult does best.

Making Enemies at every turn.

42. Anonymous Coward
    Black Helicopters

CULT

CULT

43. Matthew
    Thumb Down

telling the truth is illegal?

bad show..

44. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

RE: Unlawful. Period.

Nice analysis Rohan.

Surely these words also have legal meaning?

threatening, abusive, insulting, harassment, alarm, distress

Surely such meanings do not incorporate "I don't like it"? Even if calling something a cult is insulting it also has to cause harrassment, alarm or distress to be an offense, totally aside from Human Rights Act provisions. Alarm and distress presumably relate to perceived concerns about physical and mental health or safety - which should be distinct from "I don't like it". And is there any provision for fact? I understand some English laws have historically been unconcerned with fact but I thought that was a thing of the past.

Of course, the charge and the summons are irrelevant really. The real issue here is the City police bullying a juvenile. Is it too much to ask that they're not allowed to get away with it?

45. Charles Manning

N*ggers!

The law is about preventing hate speech.

The same law is used to prevent you waving a big "Niggers" poster.

Is this censorship or preventing hurt? You be the judge.

46. Martin Eddington
    Pirate

Never mind

Rumour has it that "Does the City of London Police support a CULT ?" is going to be a popular placard on June 14th when the next protest happens.

As will

"'Scientology is a CULT' - Justice Latey 1984"

"City of London Police say I can't call Scientology a CULT"

"Religious Hatred Act says I can call Scientology a CULT (Section 29J)"

Anyone who fancies protesting a nasty, brainwashing CULT on June 14th should hae a look at http://www.londonlulz.com

47. Marvin the Martian
    Thumb Up

Strategies against Interdimensional Architects

For the student: little worries, it will take time but this will be thrown out of court and a justice will speak sternly of the police while apologizing to the student. [FFS, it's the plods that should apologize, not the justice dept.]

For next time, maybe spread the message over several independent signs --- "Scientology" "is a fuckin" "g cult" comes to mind --- and thus escape. This not only helps evade, but also increases sign-size a lot.

You could even prepare several statements, but planning ahead and training (and having a few different extra signs in reserve). Extra cunningly, train in a few silly or ungrammatical nonstatements, to claim any message is "accidental, and probably caused by a god displeased with the cult of xenu".

For those with time on their hands, go look stressed at the scientologists' little desk, that appear about every saturday just north of the square mile [Islington Angel: 100yards from the tube, opposite side, just before the split of Upper Street and .. eh, is it Essex Street?]. They are always sitting there with their "are you stressed" free test, and dianetics books (but no interdimensional aliens, natch -- that might convince me).

48. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Religions and Pubs

Now why am I posting this anonymously ;-)

Ingredients for a Cult Religion:

1: Several young SF authors

2: Beer

Result: money spinning idea - "found a fake religion".

To put some names (or initials) and dates on this, try "ACC", "KB", and "1948". One (perhaps less pissed) observer had the initials "LRH". The rest, as they say, is history.

49. Anonymous Coward
    Flame

Culting hell!

Not a single CoS shill to be seen yet. Come on guys, you're slacking off in your Culting duties. Get with it and come Cult us up fun time!

50. Aram
    Paris Hilton

@Your honour, what is this scientology you're talking about?

I was thinking along similar lines - either:

Scientology is a clut

or

Scientology is a cnut

Hell, if the tossers at FCUK (French Connection UK) can get away with it...

Paris icon: make love not Scientology.

Page:

This topic is closed for new posts.