Sylvester Stallone's latest outing as trigger-happy action man Rambo has suffered a nasty hit in the wallet thanks to the Odeon cinema chain refusing to screen the movie, the BBC reports. The snub is reflected in the first-weekend box office chart for the UK and Ireland, which shows Rambo in third place on £1.24m, with Jumper …
@ "people still visit Odeon"
Yeah, they do. Especially in Exeter, where our "not overly glamourous" odeon was shafted by Vue, who opened a rubbish alternative, charging *even more* than Odeon, but got the crowds flooding in as they're supposedly better
I'm not sure how, (ignoring the horrid cord carpet, seating, OVERLY LOUD CENTRE SPEECH SOUND and poor audio imaging) that you exit via the unpainted, unfinished fire exit says it all.
Oh, and then Odeon dropped pricing to £4.50/movie. Thanks Vue, you just boosted the amount of time I go to cinemas, and guess what, you're not on my list. Utter rubbish.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders