Electrical retailer Comet has confirmed what those of us who boast enormous plasma tellys already know - that when it comes to getting your rocks off nothing beats a bit of hot bloke-on-widescreen action. A survey by the retailer asked 2,000 Brit chaps what would convince them to give up rumpy-pumpy for six months, and no less …
No point posting anonymously - we can recognize your spelling anywhere.
Hot bloke on widescreen action? Errr no thanks. Not even if they call it The Olympics.
@AC re: @ P Henry and Law
"Though maybe all my install have been faulty because our customer don't seem to get the BBC news logo burned onto their screens like Vladimir Plouzhnikov informs me they should."
Oh, they must be watching Sky News....
Feeling left out
Don't have a tv or a girlfriend.....wots innit for me?
My corwd pleasing equipment
"watch Arsenal versus Chelsea on their hubbies' crowd-pleasing equipment"
My equipment's certainly been known to please a few crowds in the past but I've never managed to get it to show the Arsenal Vs Chelsea match, I think I can live with that though ;)
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests