Electrical retailer Comet has confirmed what those of us who boast enormous plasma tellys already know - that when it comes to getting your rocks off nothing beats a bit of hot bloke-on-widescreen action. A survey by the retailer asked 2,000 Brit chaps what would convince them to give up rumpy-pumpy for six months, and no less …
No point posting anonymously - we can recognize your spelling anywhere.
Hot bloke on widescreen action? Errr no thanks. Not even if they call it The Olympics.
@AC re: @ P Henry and Law
"Though maybe all my install have been faulty because our customer don't seem to get the BBC news logo burned onto their screens like Vladimir Plouzhnikov informs me they should."
Oh, they must be watching Sky News....
Feeling left out
Don't have a tv or a girlfriend.....wots innit for me?
My corwd pleasing equipment
"watch Arsenal versus Chelsea on their hubbies' crowd-pleasing equipment"
My equipment's certainly been known to please a few crowds in the past but I've never managed to get it to show the Arsenal Vs Chelsea match, I think I can live with that though ;)
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- iSPY: Apple Stores switch on iBeacon phone sniff spy system
- Chinese gamer plays on while BMW burns to the ground
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- How UK air traffic control system was caught asleep on the job