Unbundled ISPs are more popular than ever with Sky announcing rapid growth of its broadband service. What they don't tell you is that you could be stung with a £125 charge if you opt for a fully unbundled service. In some cases, if a customer wants to switch back to a BT reseller ISP, or to another fully unbundled ISP*, BT …
ha you should look at NZ
I'm emigrating to NZ and dreading the broadband situation. There is no LLu out there and you have to pay through the nose £15 a month for 1Gb total upload and download !! For 80gb it is £75 every month
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth