Apple is about to unleash the much-anticipated 16GB version of the iPhone across the UK today. Rumours bounding around today have been confirmed and it will go on sale in all UK O2 stores nationwide from 1.30pm. Many have speculated that it was only a matter of time before Apple increased the memory capacity of the iPhone …
my last phone (nokia N93) was 3g, but it was barely usable for anything internet related, it seemed it could barely load the mobile google homepage let alone a proper site with tables et al, anything but the most basic of pages was an utter nightmare to navigate, you had to scroll down through EVERY SINGLE ITEM that happened to be in any and every drop down box or set of radio buttons, so while my iphone may take that extra few seconds for a page to load over gprs/edge, i feel the extra time it takes is more than compensated for by having the page properly formatted and easy to navigate, i find it really quite funny that so many people (almost all of whom clearly just haven't actually used an iphone) are going on saying 'boo hoo the whole device is crap because its not 3g' when the browser is clearly (well, at least according to MY central nervous system) better than any before it, so yes, each to their own eh?!, you may wish to scroll SLOWLY through every country in the world, every day of the month and each year from 1900 onwards to fill out a simple form only to find out at the end it doesnt submit properly, just as I used to, but ---> I <--- PREFER my iPhone, because it actually works
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- Opinion So, Apple won't sell cheap kit? Prepare the iOS garden wall WRECKING BALL
- LinuxCon 2014 GitHub.io killed the distro star: Why are people so bored with the top Linux makers?
- Opinion IT blokes: would you say that LEWD comment to a man? Then don't say it to a woman
- 6 Obvious Reasons Why Facebook Will Ban This Article (Thank God)