Those among you looking to control your calorie intake would do well to think twice before wrapping your laughing gear round some high street coffees. Consumer group Which? has found that one Starbucks mocha contained no less than 628 calories, or "nearly a third of the recommended daily amount for women and a quarter of that …
RE: Nothing wrong with a Starbucks
Exercise? Does walking to the station or the off-license count?
@Rich: It's just very mild asbestosis from a few glasses of chill-filtered -- nothing to worry about.
I guess everythings bigger where you are
I thought 16 fl oz = pint = 470mL
more british pedantry
I thought the "American Pint" was 454.4 ml.
Also, the simple way to determine how much energy you absorb from nuts is to burn what comes out the other end after eating a kilo, burning that and subtracting the energy obtained... Smelly science, but you can't make an omlette without breaking wind.
My coat is the one with attached ventillator mask.
Meal in a cup
Knife and fork provided on request eh!
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- How UK air traffic control system was caught asleep on the job
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs