An enterprising Arizona woman has redefined the Tupperware party paradigm for the 21st century, and is hosting girlie get-togethers where security-conscious women can get to grips with the US's fave non-lethal lethal weapon - the Taser. According to the Arizona Republic, Dana Shafman, founder of Shieldher Inc, has already hosted …
99.8% of statistics are made up on the spot.
What you seem to be confusing (deliberately or otherwise) is that of the british figures, probably much less than 1% involved guns OR murder, while over 75% of the US figures probably involved BOTH guns AND murder.
Ever heard of a Straw Man argument ? (Hint - violent crime does not equate to murder by firearm).
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- All ABOARD! Furious Facebook bus drivers join Teamsters union
- Webcam hacker pervs in MASS HOME INVASION
- Nexus 7 fandroids tell of salty taste after sucking on Google's Lollipop
- Useless 'computer engineer' Barbie SACKED in three-way fsck row