An enterprising Arizona woman has redefined the Tupperware party paradigm for the 21st century, and is hosting girlie get-togethers where security-conscious women can get to grips with the US's fave non-lethal lethal weapon - the Taser. According to the Arizona Republic, Dana Shafman, founder of Shieldher Inc, has already hosted …
99.8% of statistics are made up on the spot.
What you seem to be confusing (deliberately or otherwise) is that of the british figures, probably much less than 1% involved guns OR murder, while over 75% of the US figures probably involved BOTH guns AND murder.
Ever heard of a Straw Man argument ? (Hint - violent crime does not equate to murder by firearm).
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Hey, Scots. Microsoft's Bing thinks you'll vote NO to independence