A Californian gamer has filed a class action lawsuit demanding damages in excess of $5m against Microsoft and software developer Bungie, all because his copy of Halo 3 allegedly doesn’t work properly. Halo3_disc_unreadable2 UK gamers have complained of an unreadable error, when playing Halo 3 Whereas most gamers would simply …
happened to me...
I had the same problem, although occasionally I could get past the crash point. I returned my disc and the replacement was seemingly fine, but as I had followed support advice its uncertain if it was the disc at fault.
Xbox support seemed to suggest it was Hard Disk related that was causing the problem. Calls to their support line asked me to delete all save games in the first instance (great...) and then format the HD. They suggested this before even suggesting I return my copy of Halo3. If that isnt admittance of a hardware fault I dont know what is.
- Acorn founder: SIXTH WAVE of tech will wash away Apple, Intel
- Analysis BlackBerry Messenger unleashed: Look out Twitter and Facebook
- Comment Mobile tech destroys the case for the HS2 £multi-beellion train set
- Nine-year-old Opportunity Mars rover sets NASA distance record
- Things that cost the same as coffee with Tim Cook - and are WAY more fun