back to article Crazed NZ fanboy mows down churchgoer

A 58-year-old woman is in an Auckland hospital with "life threatening" injuries after being hit by car as she left the city's Methodist Mission Church, 3 News reports. The driver of the vehicle reportedly "deliberately drove" at the church after jumping several red lights at speed, narrowly missing several pedestrians. …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.

Page:

He was an iMan pushed past his limits...

If you saw the footage on the NZ TV3 news, or on their web site, the guy clearly was not enamored of the fact that he owned an iSomethingBook. His thanking of the Jobsmeister was somewhat sarcastic...

Son of Sam

Forgive him Father Steve. He was an atheist insomniac dyslexic who had just been up all night wondering if there really was a Dog.

Anonymous Coward

Bill Gates - CEO of Apple

I can't find the clip on the TVNZ site, (and did not see it on TV at the time), but TVNZ also covered the incident with some lame reporter interpreting the ramblings as being a complaint about Bill Gates... of Apple.

@ Ian Ferguson

I think you'll find that should be "iQaeda".

And here was me thinking we were safe here in New Zealand, far from the USA and the UK...

I'm not surprised

If they are anything like our local god botherers they will have parked so that all other drivers get pissed off anyway ... it was just a matter of time.

Well now...

"I think that should read ".. a few fanboys" the rest of us are just watching the Windoze fanboys trying to come up with even smarter comments."

Judging by your use of the word "Windoze", you're a blind follower of Windows-bashing groups because it's "cool", when in reality you're more ignorant than the Apple fanboys.

Judging by your oh-so-clever name, I'd rate you as a moderate pest. Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.

Page:

This topic is closed for new posts.

Forums