back to article Bounty! hunter! discovers! holes! in! Yahoo! Stores! security!

Security researcher Mark Litchfield is $24,000 the richer after discovering three vulnerabilities involving Yahoo! Stores and hosted websites. The three vulnerabilities were fixed by Yahoo! after Litchfield alerted the internet giant through its bug bounty programme. The first and most serious of the vulnerabilities opened up …

1. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

trolling the pic

Eastwood still to this day hasn't been replaced as a believable cowboy. I hope Hollywood has a plan of attack for the typical Cowboy role, because everyone else has fallen short, especially the ones that clearly go out of their way trying to replace him.

1. Britt Johnston

Re: trolling the pic

Cowboy films have been replaced by space odysseys - old hat on new icon, Patrick Stewart?

1. Fungus Bob

"Patrick Stewart?"

No effin' way! The Man With No Name would chew him up and spit him out like limp Space Jerky.

1. Mark 85

I would think "Space Cowboys"... oh wait... Eastwood was in that one...

2. Florida1920
    Pint

Only $24k

We're all lucky there are honest people like Litchfield out there. Imagine the pile of bling he could have obtained otherwise.

1. Mark 85

Re: Only $24k

Some people have a conscience and can sleep knowing that they have either made the world a better place, or have helped someone. So yes, the good guys deserve more but I suspect to them this isn't about money.

I won't go into miscreants since they are lower on the food chain than pond scum.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon

Other stories you might like