back to article Bong Ventures will NEVER bow down to terrorism: Our Tough Stance in FULL

Ten days ago we disclosed to investors and partners that a huge cyber-attack on Bong Ventures LLC and its subsidiary companies had taken place. This resulted in a catastrophic loss of confidential information, correspondence, strategy documents, and animated movies catering to niche tastes which we only needed for research …

1. Andy Non Silver badge
    WTF?

Eh?

Erm...

2. Denarius
    Go

well done sir !

ever thought of consulting for Tony Budgie Smuggler ? You would wow him and Brandflakes. Even the USSA should consider your services

3. Paul Crawford Silver badge

Drat!

Well this goes some way to explaining why I could never find those horny MILFs. I must be holding it wrong...

4. Elmer Phud
    Thumb Up

Thank you Bong!

I am so grateful to Bong Ventures for kindly having remotely equipped my computer with the facility to remove offending material on my computer as they see fit.

I had no idea that so much of the products supplied by Bong (and others) are now considered to be unfit for me to have in my posession.

That a company is so reviled I just cannot fathom.

A 'big thumbs' up from me!

1. ecofeco Silver badge

Re: Thank you Bong!

Do you remember Razor Fish?

5. Zog_but_not_the_first
    Pint

Amazed

You can (could) buy North Korean beer.

6. Destroy All Monsters Silver badge
    Windows

The "Tips and Corrections" link provides for some cognitive dissonance I cannot manage...

7. Nameless Dread

Sorry - misread that ..

" ... When he's not helping _repair_ the next generation of business models, ... "

8. ecofeco Silver badge
    Thumb Up

*snerk*

Well played. Well played.

9. Cipher

Apparently Re-Education Camp worked for you, congratulations Comrades!

10. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

And now that the FBI thinks it was.......

Domestic Hacker/ex-Employee Terrorists and NOT the 'Norks; do you recant all your promises?

1. Michael Wojcik Silver badge

Re: And now that the FBI thinks it was.......

Duh. Bong! Ventures does not "recant". B!V never recants, revises, or reconsiders; that's Old Thinking and causes inefficient backtracking and non-productive blaming. B!V actively encourages Crowdsourced RightthinkingTM and Strategy UpcyclingTM in order to maximize intangible value across the network.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon