back to article Tinder swipes left on CEO Sean Rad, journalists swipe right

Tinder CEO Sean Rad has been dumped by the dating app maker he helped found, although he'll keep his 10 per cent stake. Unusually, the details of the firing were revealed by the 28-year-old himself in a lengthy piece of blowjob journalism by Forbes, titled "The Crazy Saga of the World's Hottest App". In between learning about …

1. AbelSoul
    Headmaster

"... used his initials "B" and "D" to form the shape of a penis and balls."

Wha??

</quickFooterWithPhone>

Nope. No idea.

Colour me baffled.

1. the spectacularly refined chap

Re: "... used his initials "B" and "D" to form the shape of a penis and balls."

I was wondering that. The only thing I could come up with is by switching to lowercase, i.e "db". I can't see any other way - you can't produce conventional ASCII art in a text message after all.

1. Michael Shelby

Try using uppercase letters with "=" characters between them. The number of "=" characters to insert depends on what will make you laugh.

1. AbelSoul
          Pint

Re: "... "=" characters between them..."

Ah, "B== etcetera ==D" style of thing?

Makes more sense now, thanks.

2. kierenmccarthy

So here is my assumption:

Use the 'B' in its side for the balls, and then extend the back of the 'D' to make a long penis.

That's how I'd do it if I was a man-child sending idiotic texts about the chairman of the company that I work for.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon