World+Dog wants wearables to be the Next Big Thing in tech, but the sector has also learned from Google that ugly devices blending reality and data can raise both privacy and aesthetic objections. Little wonder, then, that Intel has teamed with a fashion designer to craft a gadget that won't get its wearers assaulted or banned …
I see Dayna's customised her teleport bracelet.
Beaten by an AC.
Love the tech specs
So Intel have finally given up. No mention of MHz and Watts, just sell them snake skin... Makes sense, they've been selling the oil for ages.
Is it just me, or are the first two letters redundant? Where do they get their branding people from?
Couldn't they have gotten the obsidian from the conflict-free western Ukraine?
... to craft a gadget that won't assaulted or banned from restaurants...
Can someone please translate the second paragraph?
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like won't assaulted or banned from restaurants…
- SMASH the Bash bug! Apple and Red Hat scramble for patch batches
- BENDY iPhone 6, you say? Pah, warp claims are bent out of shape: Consumer Reports
- eXpat Files 'Could we please not have naked developers running around the office BEFORE 10pm?'
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?