Amazon Web Services (AWS) has leveled up its US government security certification, winning the right to handle more sensitive work from the Department of Defense (DoD). The company has, of course, blogged the news that it has won provisional authorization to operate levels three to five of the DoD's cloud security model. Level …
Where is Certification Level........
....."not able to be hacked"? The Pentagon, etc can't keep themselves from getting hacked. That should make the certifications easy. "Can you be hacked?", "Yes" .....certified.
But I think AWS might be in the best position to "really" pull this off. The big pain-point is legacy crap.....having to make new interoperable with old. AWS can just make new - If they get the right people.
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE