Amazon Web Services (AWS) has leveled up its US government security certification, winning the right to handle more sensitive work from the Department of Defense (DoD). The company has, of course, blogged the news that it has won provisional authorization to operate levels three to five of the DoD's cloud security model. Level …
Where is Certification Level........
....."not able to be hacked"? The Pentagon, etc can't keep themselves from getting hacked. That should make the certifications easy. "Can you be hacked?", "Yes" .....certified.
But I think AWS might be in the best position to "really" pull this off. The big pain-point is legacy crap.....having to make new interoperable with old. AWS can just make new - If they get the right people.
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- Review iPhone 6: Hey, looking good slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia