Amazon Web Services (AWS) has leveled up its US government security certification, winning the right to handle more sensitive work from the Department of Defense (DoD). The company has, of course, blogged the news that it has won provisional authorization to operate levels three to five of the DoD's cloud security model. Level …
Where is Certification Level........
....."not able to be hacked"? The Pentagon, etc can't keep themselves from getting hacked. That should make the certifications easy. "Can you be hacked?", "Yes" .....certified.
But I think AWS might be in the best position to "really" pull this off. The big pain-point is legacy crap.....having to make new interoperable with old. AWS can just make new - If they get the right people.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- Vid Find using email DIFFICULT? Get someone to install 'Inbox' for you
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...