Think "SAP and partners" and the mind goes to mega names – giants like Microsoft, Oracle and Fujitsu, Accenture and Deliotte. SAP generally looks to giants who wish to make their hardware and software better at storing and serving the software titan's systems or customising and installing SAP’s suite to run whole operations. …
New business ideas
Unfortunately the SI's/Business Analysts are just not coming up with new ideas that real time systems can bring.
Just accelerating the compute time of existing business processes is not enough, we need new ideas new ways of tackling business that can take true advantage of real-time processing
What we don't need
is more Software by Oracle, SAP and friends tying up IT budgets with exorbitant yearly licensing costs. See, some of that IT money is needed to do real work.
In what universe SAP is a company from the hardware server world?
"half of April found 55 per cent of 377 respondents had yet to buy “some type” of HANA product."
which means 45% have bought HANA... which is really good for a three year old database.
Does anyone think this will give Oracle a run for its market share, long term?
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too thick to handle email
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?