IBM has acquired upstart Lighthouse Security Group, which lets sysadmins manage user accounts and identities in an off-premises cloud. Big Blue said the privately held Rhode Island firm will, fittingly, join the IT giant's Security Identity and Access Management group. Lighthouse already bases its Gateway service on IBM's Tivoli …
Usernames held by a 3rd party, routinely accessed over the Internet...
What could possibly go wrong?
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- Review + Vid Apple iPhone 6 Plus: What a waste of gorgeous pixel density
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- 46% of iThings slurp iOS 8: What part of this batt-draining update didn't you like?