IBM has acquired upstart Lighthouse Security Group, which lets sysadmins manage user accounts and identities in an off-premises cloud. Big Blue said the privately held Rhode Island firm will, fittingly, join the IT giant's Security Identity and Access Management group. Lighthouse already bases its Gateway service on IBM's Tivoli …
Usernames held by a 3rd party, routinely accessed over the Internet...
What could possibly go wrong?
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes