IBM has acquired upstart Lighthouse Security Group, which lets sysadmins manage user accounts and identities in an off-premises cloud. Big Blue said the privately held Rhode Island firm will, fittingly, join the IT giant's Security Identity and Access Management group. Lighthouse already bases its Gateway service on IBM's Tivoli …
Usernames held by a 3rd party, routinely accessed over the Internet...
What could possibly go wrong?
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity