back to article Why do Reg readers deserve the big bucks? Here's why...

The Register recently gathered together some of the great and good in an attempt to work out what is going on in corporate IT. Here's what happened next... In the aptly named Sandra Blow Room of London's Soho Hotel, my role was to provoke conversation on the subject of IT governance and the structures by which large scale IT …

1. Anonymous Blowhard

Mordac

'nuff said.

1. BlueGreen

Re: Mordac

> 'nuff said.

Well, not really. Is Mordac an acronym for some legislation on security, a Dr. Who monster, or something else?

1. TheOldGuy

Try Dilbert....

1. frank ly

Try Google; you get links to the cartoons on Google Images :)

2. Captain Scarlet Silver badge

Except this years Dilbert desk calendar showed the pointy haired boss telling Mordac to lower the shields, in which he did!

2. Alpha Tony

Good God! Who decorated that room? Just looking at the picture for a few seconds gave me a headache. I can't imagine sitting in there for any period of time without having a seizure..

1. DJV Silver badge
      Facepalm

Agreed! It's even worse than the redecoration of a video rental room at a place I once worked. The room was redone in bright red and orange colours - the 2 lads running it had headaches after a couple of hours.

2. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

@Alpha Tony

It does rather look like somewhere that the Mad Hatter would hold a tea party...

3. Dominic Connor, Quant Headhunter

You try talking about IT governance for two hours in there...

4. Alistair Dabbs

Booze?

Hey Dom, I'll come along if there's booze.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon

Other stories you might like