Citrix has revealed the internal process it uses to define new products, and wants you to have a go at using it to suggest the next versions of XenDesktop and XenApp. Detailed here and here, the company explains it gives its developers a hypothetical budget for features in a forthcoming product, then suggests they Spend the $100 …
They have a long way to go to match VMware's ecosystem of support, blogs, etc.
VMware and Apple is now a way of life to most I speak to.
Given the quality I've seen from Citrix of late...
$100 sounds about right.
I think this is a good way to find out just what features customers and potential customers want, and which features might look good to the dev team but nobody end user will actually use.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests