Citrix has revealed the internal process it uses to define new products, and wants you to have a go at using it to suggest the next versions of XenDesktop and XenApp. Detailed here and here, the company explains it gives its developers a hypothetical budget for features in a forthcoming product, then suggests they Spend the $100 …
They have a long way to go to match VMware's ecosystem of support, blogs, etc.
VMware and Apple is now a way of life to most I speak to.
Given the quality I've seen from Citrix of late...
$100 sounds about right.
I think this is a good way to find out just what features customers and potential customers want, and which features might look good to the dev team but nobody end user will actually use.
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Useless 'computer engineer' Barbie FIRED in three-way fsck row
- Game Theory Dragon Age Inquisition: Our chief weapons are...
- 'How a censorious and moralistic blogger ruined my evening'
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix