HP has unveiled a new offering in its private cloud service portfolio that offers a basic level of cloudy functionality while keeping costs down for budget-conscious customers. The new service, dubbed HP Helion Managed Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) Lean, is designed both to attract new customers with a lower price point and to …
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know