Infuriating yet stupidly popular crapp Flappy Bird has officially returned, it appears – and it's now a multi-player game called Flappy Birds Family. It's available for free for Amazon's set-top box, the Android-based Fire TV. According to its app store listing, the software was built by Dotgears Studio, aka Flappy Bird creator …
"Not as addictive as the last"
So I guess it isn't as fun, either. Oh well, hope Amazon paid him well for the exclusive!
At one point there were handsets on sale on ebay with the game for silly prices after the game was withdrawn. Whether any were sold or not I do not know.
I live with a flappy bird ...
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Useless 'computer engineer' Barbie FIRED in three-way fsck row
- Game Theory Dragon Age Inquisition: Our chief weapons are...
- 'How a censorious and moralistic blogger ruined my evening'
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10