Fixed wireless broadband provider Cirrus Communications has experienced a distributed denial of service (DDOS) attack that incapacitated half its network. Cirrus provides wireless networks to business, apartment complexes, residential colleges and military bases. The company says it is a last mile provider and prides itself on “ …
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...