Antique music streaming service Rhapsody has finally hit two million subscribers after its expansion to include 32 countries worldwide. Rhapsody, also known as Napster in Europe after it acquired the brand in 2011, has been around since forever in internet terms and was one of the first to use the model of song sales through …
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'