The lead complainant against Google in the ongoing European antitrust case has accused the Competition Commission led by Joaquin Almunia of "misleading" other Commissioners and the European Parliament about the search giant’s proposals to resolve the matter. In an open letter (PDF) to the Commissioner on Wednesday, search and …
Name a more transparent EU process
Three times Almunia "market tested" Google proposed code changes; each time Google improved the solution. Foundem proposes to destroy Google. That is transparent.
Re: Name a more transparent EU process (That they can't stand an American company?)
Three times Almunia did not tell the truth but lied to the EU to try to prevent his competitor from getting an even hearing.
Google will NEVER get an even hearing in the EU.
People don't like being spied on, it's evil
Google does evil.
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Useless 'computer engineer' Barbie FIRED in three-way fsck row
- Game Theory Dragon Age Inquisition: Our chief weapons are...
- 'How a censorious and moralistic blogger ruined my evening'
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix