VMware revenues have risen 17 per cent on the back of the company signing several lucrative multi-year licensing agreements. The virtualization giant reported its second quarter of 2014 financials [PDF] on Tuesday, with revenues of $1.46bn and earnings-per-share of $0.81 both beating analyst expectations of $1.44bn and $0.79 …
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too stupid to use email
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...