VMware revenues have risen 17 per cent on the back of the company signing several lucrative multi-year licensing agreements. The virtualization giant reported its second quarter of 2014 financials [PDF] on Tuesday, with revenues of $1.46bn and earnings-per-share of $0.81 both beating analyst expectations of $1.44bn and $0.79 …
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- Review + Vid Apple iPhone 6 Plus: What a waste of gorgeous pixel density
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- 46% of iThings slurp iOS 8: What part of this batt-draining update didn't you like?