VMware revenues have risen 17 per cent on the back of the company signing several lucrative multi-year licensing agreements. The virtualization giant reported its second quarter of 2014 financials [PDF] on Tuesday, with revenues of $1.46bn and earnings-per-share of $0.81 both beating analyst expectations of $1.44bn and $0.79 …
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know