Orange has released a bunch of APIs into the world and has inked a deal with some Bay Area tech types to help convince developers on the idea of building mobile and web applications using Orange core networks and services. Apigee’s digital platform will power the APIs for Orange Partner, the telco's biz hub for developers, …
"The APIs [...] deliver information on what is being searched for by the users..."
Not if I connect to Google/Bing via SSL they won't. What are they talking about? What's in it for me to give Orange access to my DropBox and other accounts?
Have you worked with any Orange devs? They have serious issues finding arse with both hands.
Should be fun when everyone complaining about the NSA realises what data the mobile telecos have been collecting :)
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity