Orange has released a bunch of APIs into the world and has inked a deal with some Bay Area tech types to help convince developers on the idea of building mobile and web applications using Orange core networks and services. Apigee’s digital platform will power the APIs for Orange Partner, the telco's biz hub for developers, …
"The APIs [...] deliver information on what is being searched for by the users..."
Not if I connect to Google/Bing via SSL they won't. What are they talking about? What's in it for me to give Orange access to my DropBox and other accounts?
Have you worked with any Orange devs? They have serious issues finding arse with both hands.
Should be fun when everyone complaining about the NSA realises what data the mobile telecos have been collecting :)
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking 'Crescent Bay' prototype
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Oh God the RUBBER on my SHAFT has gone wrong and is STICKING to things