Brit adventurer Nick Hancock has broken the Rockall solo occupation record of 40 days – set back in 1985 by ex-SAS bloke Tom McClean. Hanock tweeted his success today as he eyes the next record, which would involve surpassing the 42 days spent atop the North Atlantic granite outcrop by three Greenpeace activists back in 1997. …
My virtual cap...
... is well and truly doffed.
Sterling effort from the man.
Had a look at his JG page. Only 257 donations and a good way short of his target.
I think it's safe to say that with everything going on in the world. no-one really gives a shit about some bloke sat on a rock doing fuck all.
Doing rock-all, surely?
"40 days and 40 nights"
I feel a Michael Jackson song coming on.
Joking apart it is a great tale of courage and fortitude.
...really glad it wasn’t mine! I can think of ways to waste 7 weeks, but a great effort for the books! Have a pint or 5 and get your legs back!
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars