July isn’t over yet and so it follows, neither is, er, marketing Christmas*. This time Currys/PC World was playing host to this summer PR tech fest that showcases products that’ll be in stores leading up to festive season. Push aside the wrapping paper and ribbons and with any luck you’ll spot an early outing of a product or …
"...but really, it’s just a case just low-fi laptop speakers again".
Not sure what that is supposed to mean.
Kudos to HP for having possibly the first Full HD laptop at just £329. Everything else at that price is horrible x768. Ok so it doesn't run Windows, but that won't matter for a great many people.
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market