Sydney police have swooped on a fraud ring that implanted skimmers into taxis to clone customers' credit cards. Police on July 1 arrested four men involved in the ring including a 29 year-old taxi driver at Chullora, nabbed a fifth chap later that day, and raided a Sydney CBD unit where 800 credit cards, a laptop and cloning …
>In August last year, NSW Police busted a Romanian carder ring which had used a 3D printer to produce skimmers subsequently installed across Sydney ATMs. ®
So how long before 3D printers get banned.....
As for the the alliteration, an alternative would have been to replace Sydney with Cobbers
Cobbers clobber cabbie carder crims....
Where there's a will...
There's a way.
I love technology.
And some people love playing with spiders.
... you already know you are being robbed the moment the taximeter is running... credit card or not.
Strike Force Hereford 2
That name sounds like straight out of a video game. I hope they dress in black balaclavas and stuff, to look the part.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait