Sydney police have swooped on a fraud ring that implanted skimmers into taxis to clone customers' credit cards. Police on July 1 arrested four men involved in the ring including a 29 year-old taxi driver at Chullora, nabbed a fifth chap later that day, and raided a Sydney CBD unit where 800 credit cards, a laptop and cloning …
>In August last year, NSW Police busted a Romanian carder ring which had used a 3D printer to produce skimmers subsequently installed across Sydney ATMs. ®
So how long before 3D printers get banned.....
As for the the alliteration, an alternative would have been to replace Sydney with Cobbers
Cobbers clobber cabbie carder crims....
Where there's a will...
There's a way.
I love technology.
And some people love playing with spiders.
... you already know you are being robbed the moment the taximeter is running... credit card or not.
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball