Sydney police have swooped on a fraud ring that implanted skimmers into taxis to clone customers' credit cards. Police on July 1 arrested four men involved in the ring including a 29 year-old taxi driver at Chullora, nabbed a fifth chap later that day, and raided a Sydney CBD unit where 800 credit cards, a laptop and cloning …
>In August last year, NSW Police busted a Romanian carder ring which had used a 3D printer to produce skimmers subsequently installed across Sydney ATMs. ®
So how long before 3D printers get banned.....
As for the the alliteration, an alternative would have been to replace Sydney with Cobbers
Cobbers clobber cabbie carder crims....
Where there's a will...
There's a way.
I love technology.
And some people love playing with spiders.
... you already know you are being robbed the moment the taximeter is running... credit card or not.
Strike Force Hereford 2
That name sounds like straight out of a video game. I hope they dress in black balaclavas and stuff, to look the part.
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- Opinion So, Apple won't sell cheap kit? Prepare the iOS garden wall WRECKING BALL
- LinuxCon 2014 GitHub.io killed the distro star: Why are people so bored with the top Linux makers?
- Opinion IT blokes: would you say that LEWD comment to a man? Then don't say it to a woman
- 6 Obvious Reasons Why Facebook Will Ban This Article (Thank God)