Sydney police have swooped on a fraud ring that implanted skimmers into taxis to clone customers' credit cards. Police on July 1 arrested four men involved in the ring including a 29 year-old taxi driver at Chullora, nabbed a fifth chap later that day, and raided a Sydney CBD unit where 800 credit cards, a laptop and cloning …
>In August last year, NSW Police busted a Romanian carder ring which had used a 3D printer to produce skimmers subsequently installed across Sydney ATMs. ®
So how long before 3D printers get banned.....
As for the the alliteration, an alternative would have been to replace Sydney with Cobbers
Cobbers clobber cabbie carder crims....
Where there's a will...
There's a way.
I love technology.
And some people love playing with spiders.
... you already know you are being robbed the moment the taximeter is running... credit card or not.
- Pic Mars rover 2020: Oxygen generation and 6 more amazing experiments
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs
- Review Fiat Panda Cross: 'Interesting-looking' Multipla spawn hits UK
- Analysis PEAK LANDFILL: Why tablet gloom is good news for Windows users