FireEye has patched a series of publicly-disclosed flaws in its operating system (FEOS) that facilitated man-in-the-middle attacks and command injection. The vulnerabilities released over June affected versions NX, EX, AX, FX, and CM of the FEOS and were patched in the first individual security bulletin for the system. The …
If FireEye uses OpenSSL is not an IT security company
Like many others, it looks FireEye just reaps the benefit of open source code to deliver expensive products - without even assessing them properly - "everybody uses it, so let's use it as well..."
Re: If FireEye uses OpenSSL is not an IT security
So, uh, which security company does not rely on OpenSSL?
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests