Dublin-based AdaptiveMobile has joined Intel's Network Builders software defined networks-network function virtualisation (SDN/NFV) program. The company says its participation in the program will deliver “NFV-ready service assurance”. AdaptiveMobile's announcement notes that its software was already designed to run on generic …
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...