Huawei has been added to Gartner's Magic Quadrant for x86 Server Virtualization Infrastructure. The Chinese vendor is the only new entity mentioned in this year's document, and the analyst firm rates its “FusionSphere” hypervisor “An up-and-coming product in emerging markets”. The Chinese company can point to “hundreds of …
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...