Hacker outfit the Syrian Electronic Army (SEA) hours ago cracked Israel's Defence Force (IDF) Twitter account where it posted a fake warning of a possible nuclear leak due to rocket strikes. The group posted under the IDF (@IDFSpokesperson) account of a "possible nuclear leak in the region after two rockets hit [the] Dimona …
"combat terror on all fronts including the cyber dimension"
Cue incineration of random civilians across the occupied territories and maybe an air strike or two on Assad's forces to shown them. Followed by fist-waving at Iran and strong condemnation of the UN non-condemnation of the terrorist attacks against our Tweets.
Some guy on the radio here was trying to imply this was the biblical end of times.
Of course, another guy on the radio was trying to sell me a car (no money down)....
@DAM - so predictable
Have you stopped beating up your wife?
OK now THAT'S FUNNY
And far better than "they better get this flight going soon or I'm gonna blow up Heathrow"
Opposition forces claim members earned up to $1000 from Assad's wealthy cousin Rami Makhlouf for high profile hacks against western targets.'
They earned up to $1000, they met their goals and their government customer was happy? Fuck, we can put an end to all this shit right now. Governments the world over should hire this lot as their primary IT Service Contractor.
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- RISE of the Jesus Phone MOUNTAIN: 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion