Feeds

back to article Barbican Digital Revolution exhibition: Techies, arty types get intimate

Opening today at Britain's foremost brutalist building, the Barbican multi-arts centre, Digital Revolution is an exhibition that journeys through creative technology from the 1970s to the present day – with interactivity at its heart. More multi-floored nightclub than exhibition space, the various themed rooms bring together …

Bronze badge

I, for one, welcome our robotic snake overlords!

(had to be said)

Silver badge
Thumb Up

Wow....

some modern "art" I actually want to see....instead of the usual wanting smash the "art" into the "atists" face....hmmmmm but in doing so, would that make me an artist in my own right?

Go

Oh dear...

I was at a loose end for a few hours in London yesterday and decided to wander around the Tate Modern (after toying with the idea of going to the Barbican).

Gutted.

Next time Gadget!

Bronze badge

Not brutalist, but...

One New Change, in the City of London, has to be the ugliest, most user-unfriendly building ever built. It is a blot.

Re: Not brutalist, but...

Back in the mid 1980's, it did have a serendipitous nature, you could look over a balcony and see a band playing, but not anyway to reach the place.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon