speaking_in_tech Greg Knieriemen podcast enterprise It's time for Speaking in Tech again, folks! This week the team chew the fat over Dell's OEM deal with Nutanix, Google and Nest's alarming hookup, and the painful process of explaining the cloud to real humans. This week regular SiT host Sarah Vela is off but Eddie Saipetch …
Movie where trapped in a house with technical control with someone else
It was called Demon Seed, and was made in 1977.
The book was better (natch), but you could always hire Sandra Bullock's "The Net" (One of Jeremy Northram's better movies).
"Howard Ting is a Jackass"
Priceless quote from the podcast.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft declares WINDOWS 10: Seven, ate, Nine. Or 8 did, anyway
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests