Australian broadcaster SBS, which during the 2014 FIFA World Cup ran a movie promo called “Sex Before Soccer”*, has quietly launched an HbbTV beta to the tiny handful of viewers that have suitable TVs. HbbTV – Hybrid Broadcast Broadband TV – lets people with suitably-equipped Internet-connected TVs or set-top-boxes navigate …
Call me old-fashioned ...
but, while Mariana Rudan's on, she gets my full attention ... ogling some other woman at the same time is terribly bad form, old chap.
SBS shows far more sex than the more timid commercial broadcasters
If only there was some kind of global digital distribution system where we could find a wider variety of smut.
Re: SBS shows far more sex than the more timid commercial broadcasters
Hedges. They're everywhere, and for some reason often they often sport a two-year-old, damp copy of Razzle.
[Yeah, I know it's not true anymore. But leave me with my rose-tinted spectacles for a while, will you.]
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM