Can SanDisk make a go of moving into the enterprise with its $1.1bn purchase of Fusion-io? It is a very different market to the consumer space and although the margins are considerably higher, it brings with it many challenges. I think it’ll depend on the go-to-market strategy that SanDisk take and I fully expect them to carry …
hp sells a lot of sandisk
not just the new stuff for 7450
What about nexgen storage?
I guess those guys are now being put out to the pasture or will SanDisk create a whitebox storage appliance for HP (and even Dell) with QoS and ZFS.
FIO supplies everyone...
...and as a matter of fact their two reference build for ION are based on one Dell and one HP server so I don't see why would be HP considered any way special.
- Updated Hidden network packet sniffer in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- RISE of the Jesus Phone MOUNTAIN: Apple orders 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion