Can SanDisk make a go of moving into the enterprise with its $1.1bn purchase of Fusion-io? It is a very different market to the consumer space and although the margins are considerably higher, it brings with it many challenges. I think it’ll depend on the go-to-market strategy that SanDisk take and I fully expect them to carry …
hp sells a lot of sandisk
not just the new stuff for 7450
What about nexgen storage?
I guess those guys are now being put out to the pasture or will SanDisk create a whitebox storage appliance for HP (and even Dell) with QoS and ZFS.
FIO supplies everyone...
...and as a matter of fact their two reference build for ION are based on one Dell and one HP server so I don't see why would be HP considered any way special.
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- The Return of BSOD: Does ANYONE trust Microsoft patches?
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Pic iPhone 6 flip tip slips in Aussie's clip: Apple's 'reversible USB' leaks