Can SanDisk make a go of moving into the enterprise with its $1.1bn purchase of Fusion-io? It is a very different market to the consumer space and although the margins are considerably higher, it brings with it many challenges. I think it’ll depend on the go-to-market strategy that SanDisk take and I fully expect them to carry …
hp sells a lot of sandisk
not just the new stuff for 7450
What about nexgen storage?
I guess those guys are now being put out to the pasture or will SanDisk create a whitebox storage appliance for HP (and even Dell) with QoS and ZFS.
FIO supplies everyone...
...and as a matter of fact their two reference build for ION are based on one Dell and one HP server so I don't see why would be HP considered any way special.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests