The Australian Labor Party's New South Wales branch appears to have emailed a confidential campaign plan to the wrong people. Vulture South subscribes to several political parties' supports' lists in order to find possible stories. An Australian Labor Party (ALP) missive that hit our inbox this morning offers the subject line “ …
A wasted opportunity
"To Vulture South this looks like a boo-boo: someone picked the wrong email list."
To this antipodean resident, "Stop The Cuts" looks like a typo short of a slogan...
Re: A wasted opportunity
Problem is, you stop this lot of <typos> and another bunch get voted in...
I can't imagine this slogan getting anywhere ... maybe it's not the real campaign plan, it was just "accidentally" sent to some journalists to put people off the scent.
Or do I just have a nasty, suspicious mind, it coming just after the NSW budget?
how do we decide ?
this country has descended to banana republic soap opera about whose corruption is legal IMNSO. So more misdirection is unremarkable, but since it looks like their normal incompetence, who can tell ? Who cares ? We know the golden rule applies to all parties.
These guys can never get anything right be it in the NSW Labor party or the National one.
That is not to say the other side has not made some boo boos but within Labor it is part of their job description.
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- Review + Vid Apple iPhone 6 Plus: What a waste of gorgeous pixel density
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- 46% of iThings slurp iOS 8: What part of this batt-draining update didn't you like?