After six months' of preparation, the University of New South Wales has opened a cyber-security research centre in Canberra it says is designed to bring together academia, government, defence and business expertise. Sensibly, instead of having students with black-hat tendencies an interest in computer security practise on …
Yeah, not from me!
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Game Theory Dragon Age Inquisition: Our chief weapons are...
- 'How a censorious and moralistic blogger ruined my evening'
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix