After six months' of preparation, the University of New South Wales has opened a cyber-security research centre in Canberra it says is designed to bring together academia, government, defence and business expertise. Sensibly, instead of having students with black-hat tendencies an interest in computer security practise on …
Yeah, not from me!
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- US judge: YES, cops or feds so can slurp an ENTIRE Gmail account