The world's ferocious appetite for gadgets and computers has worked its magic again, driving storage prices down enough for Linux hoster Linode to cut the price of its servers, making it competitive with young rival Digital Ocean. The 11-year old company announced on its birthday that it was adding a new server class to its …
Satisfied customer here
I've had a Linode with them since they came with 64 Mb of RAM as the starting point, and never had any complaints - over the course of a decade, that's pretty impressive. Great performance, reliability and pricing too. Not to mention IPv6 and a neat control panel.
Re: Satisfied customer here
The only thing wrong with Linode is that they don't advertise more.
If they did, they'd kill some of the so-called hosting companies in the UK that we've all heard of and perhaps done business with (until we got smarter.)
SSD speeds in megabits or megabytes/sec?
The price is right
Gotta love price plunges/wars. One will go too low and fail sooner or later.
I'll just sit back with my beer and wait for the fallout.
If it;'s Linux
then it should be $0/hr.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests