What did Scott McNealy do once Oracle slurped Sun? If one were to be unkind, one could say he became a bagman. And then note that the term has few pejorative connotations in the sport of golf, where it denotes the club-schlepping, advice-giving caddies who accompany top players around the course. 18-year-old Maverick McNealy is …
Best of Luck
Just to qualify for the US Open is one hell of an achievement!
Re: Best of Luck
He shot 4 over (the second best amateur score) and is level with Ernie Els and Angel Cabrera.
Sounds a good day at the office!
Imagine having a father who wanted to help you in public where he could find 100 reasons why not. Conversely, the son must get on well enough with the father to want him there. That's nice.
Good luck to the son.
Re: That's great
He did name him Maverick though, unless that's only a nickname?
Judging from Wikipedia, McNealy seems to name his sons after automobiles or pickup trucks. I guess it's patriotic of him not to name them after foreign models.
Maybe a friend of Senor Vinales. He openly admits to being a fan of the film. His son is going great guns in Moto 2
"McNealy seems to name his sons after automobiles or pickup trucks."
I hope he had the sense not to name any of his progeny F150 or C10!
Better than working in a horrid patent battlezone that is IT these days.
The scenery is much better.
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops