Last month, AMD unveiled its beefy 2nd Generation Embedded R-Series APUs (née "Bald Eagle"), and it has now let the other shoe drop, announcing the line's lower-power siblings, the 2nd Generation Embedded G-Series. Well, two shoes, actually: one code-named "Steppe Eagle" and the other "Crowned Eagle" – and no, The Reg does not …
Don't you mean "eyrie"?
It's a variant spelling of the same word, so yes, but also no.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great