Last month, AMD unveiled its beefy 2nd Generation Embedded R-Series APUs (née "Bald Eagle"), and it has now let the other shoe drop, announcing the line's lower-power siblings, the 2nd Generation Embedded G-Series. Well, two shoes, actually: one code-named "Steppe Eagle" and the other "Crowned Eagle" – and no, The Reg does not …
Don't you mean "eyrie"?
It's a variant spelling of the same word, so yes, but also no.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait