This GPU isn't going to get Bitcoin enthusiasts worked up, but from a “wow that's small” point of view it's interesting: Vivante is shipping a range of GPUs that ranges from 0.3 mm2 up to 1.6 mm2 in size for IoT and wearables applications. The four devices the company's announced include two VGA/WVGA devices (the 100-200 MHz GC …
Now we just need someone to make a screen
that can be clipped together in an array on the move...
more like the Internet of Things for the NSA! Why would you need such high res (& probably low framerate) graphics in such a small package?
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Rubbish WPS config sees WiFi router keys popped in seconds