This GPU isn't going to get Bitcoin enthusiasts worked up, but from a “wow that's small” point of view it's interesting: Vivante is shipping a range of GPUs that ranges from 0.3 mm2 up to 1.6 mm2 in size for IoT and wearables applications. The four devices the company's announced include two VGA/WVGA devices (the 100-200 MHz GC …
Now we just need someone to make a screen
that can be clipped together in an array on the move...
more like the Internet of Things for the NSA! Why would you need such high res (& probably low framerate) graphics in such a small package?
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone