This GPU isn't going to get Bitcoin enthusiasts worked up, but from a “wow that's small” point of view it's interesting: Vivante is shipping a range of GPUs that ranges from 0.3 mm2 up to 1.6 mm2 in size for IoT and wearables applications. The four devices the company's announced include two VGA/WVGA devices (the 100-200 MHz GC …
Now we just need someone to make a screen
that can be clipped together in an array on the move...
more like the Internet of Things for the NSA! Why would you need such high res (& probably low framerate) graphics in such a small package?
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS
- Analysis Why Oracle CEO Larry Ellison had to go ... Except he hasn't