Oracle is waking up to the money-spinning possibilities of the cloud and has injected some powerful new capabilities into its "Oracle Enterprise Manager" software. The latest version of the management software was announced by Oracle on Tuesday. It, like the rest of Oracle's modern products, is representative of the reinvention …
Is 12c 4 any less bloated than its predecessors? Using Hava processes to deliver large pages with embedded flash objects in them seems remarkably clunky.
"If you squint, Oracle is starting to look like a cloud company"
Perhaps due to particulates in the exhaust...
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL