Oracle is waking up to the money-spinning possibilities of the cloud and has injected some powerful new capabilities into its "Oracle Enterprise Manager" software. The latest version of the management software was announced by Oracle on Tuesday. It, like the rest of Oracle's modern products, is representative of the reinvention …
Is 12c 4 any less bloated than its predecessors? Using Hava processes to deliver large pages with embedded flash objects in them seems remarkably clunky.
"If you squint, Oracle is starting to look like a cloud company"
Perhaps due to particulates in the exhaust...
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars