It’s a hybrid world. But proprietary clouds are hard to integrate and less flexible. On the other hand, you’re already using them. To coordinate your internal and external clouds, migration, administration, data protection, compliance, service levels and support need to be coordinated too. The answer might lie in the open cloud …
Someone has impeccable taste Jon Pertwee WAS THE BEST DOCTOR!
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Useless 'computer engineer' Barbie FIRED in three-way fsck row
- Game Theory Dragon Age Inquisition: Our chief weapons are...
- 'How a censorious and moralistic blogger ruined my evening'
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix