It’s a hybrid world. But proprietary clouds are hard to integrate and less flexible. On the other hand, you’re already using them. To coordinate your internal and external clouds, migration, administration, data protection, compliance, service levels and support need to be coordinated too. The answer might lie in the open cloud …
Someone has impeccable taste Jon Pertwee WAS THE BEST DOCTOR!
- +Comment 'Private Facebook' Ello: There's a REASON we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- Shellshock: 'Larger scale attack' on its way, warn securo-bods