It’s a hybrid world. But proprietary clouds are hard to integrate and less flexible. On the other hand, you’re already using them. To coordinate your internal and external clouds, migration, administration, data protection, compliance, service levels and support need to be coordinated too. The answer might lie in the open cloud …
Someone has impeccable taste Jon Pertwee WAS THE BEST DOCTOR!
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great