Samsung chair Lee Kun-hee has emerged from his coma, a fortnight after he suffered a heart attack. According to The Korea Herald, he awoke while family members were watching a baseball game while visiting, and were “making noise” when Samsung Lions hitter Lee Seung-yeop hit a home run. Lee has been under treatment at the …
I thought this was about the Internet of Things?
That Korean connected furniture, it's smart stuff.
"According to The Korea Herald, he awoke while family members were watching a baseball game while visiting, and were “making noise” when Samsung Lions hitter Lee Seung-yeop hit a home run."
It isn't just Northern part of Korea where nonsensical stories emerge.
At the company sports team's game (in the company stadium?), taken to the Company's hospital, presumably scanned by the company machines... Can a Samsung employee potentially do everything they might want to do without going outside of samsung?
In the Samsung Arcology, the future is NOW!
Chairman in the company's hospital
you may be quite certain he got the machine that goes BINNNG!
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market